Gothenburg is a great place for a great vacation. Here are some interesting facts you probably didn’t know about Sweden’s second largest city.
Facts about Gothenburg
1. The oldest building in the city is also the starting point in the city of Gothenburg. Twelve-year-old Gamma Elbsborg where you can meet children in Goto-Alva and a few kilometers away 3 km from the center of Gothenburg.
2. The 18th century division in which it was introduced in the 19th century. It became a staple of the economy in the 1980s.
3. Gothenburg is the second largest city in Sweden and the fifth largest city in all of Scandinavia.
4. The port has always played a huge role in the history of Gothenburg. In addition to the commercial side
5. Gothenburg joke home to Nordstan: central to Europe and Europe. 320,000 sq. M 150 euros At least 180 shops.
6. Boat travel is a great start. Boats leave several times a day from Kungsportsplatsen and the trip lasts 50 minutes.
7. The city is partnering with Volvo and its automotive industry. The first car produced by Volvo left Gothenburg in 1927.
8. Gothenburg is easily accessible by air, land, rail or sea thanks to its races. There are about 100 flights out of about 65 in Europe.
9. Recognition of the great era in the 18th century, in which representatives of global, commercial, such races work. Acting as a lawyer in various areas of society. magnificent buildings still stand in the center of the city.
10. You must be able to enter the pink cocoa contest. You can even rent sun loungers in the park. Know that you have a palm tree.
11. Almost a quarter of the city’s population still works for Volvo. Thanks to Volvo and leading sales companies.
12. The coat of arms of Gothenburg boasts a lion proudly showing its tongue. Sam, a youth, a popular man in heraldry and military opinion, a symbol of peace. What makes the Gothenburg lion. Pointer as an example indicating credibility.
13. Next to the picturesque historical port is the huge port of Novochesiysk.
14. The Dutch held most of the state power in Gothenburg, currently there is no possibility. It was not until the middle of the seventeenth century that political powers in the city were obtained in Sweden.